Your little ones are thrilled with the characters in The Avengers, but there’s always one they like more like the superhero Thor, so they can ask you to have their birthday party with this Lightning God of Asgard.
To make it easier for you to organize this party, here at Tips de Madre, I show you different ideas for your child to enjoy together with their friends.
1. The first step is to have the Invitations, and as in my articles, I show you several examples, where you can see that there are totally blank designs for printing at half a letter size (CLICK ON SAVE AS):
2. The Decoration you can do it from hanging pennants with drawings of Thor’s hammer, adding balloons of many colors with the figure of this avenger, to converting a space of your house with large images of hammers and helmets, adorned with prints and figures of this character.
3. Details include happy birthday pennants, or scary mothers-in-law with Thor’s figure ; additionally it is a great idea that you have hammers and helmets for children to play and take as a gift; the hammer can be done with any box lined with aluminum foil to which you stick rolled cardboard, and the helmet you do with felt, fomi or the material that best suits you.
4. Centerpieces or Arrangements complement the decoration of the party, and can be done easily by simulating Thor’s hammer or helmet.
5. The Activities are part of the fun of the party, and what better than to take advantage of the hammer and the helmet of Thor that you made to the little ones to play to throw boats or glasses or to play croquet, which consists of passing balls through hoops.
I also show you coloring pages that you can print in letter size (CLICK ON SAVE AS):
6. The Food must be attractive for children to like, keeping the theme of Thor’s Party, so I show you very attractive appetizers that you can offer to the little ones:
7. The Cake, Cupcakes or Cookies, to maintain the theme of this super hero you can do wonders by adorning them with the hammer of Thor or with the figure of this wonderful character, as always I recommend that if it is not very complicated you can do them at home, or in your case you can send them to do:
8. Candy Bags can be made with paper bags to which you can attach the armor, cape, helmet and hammer of this avenger, and souvenirs in addition to the hammers and helmets with which the little ones were playing, you can make them personalized cups using plastic containers to which you stick the drawing of a hammer, or you can make small cushions with the fabric you want, you cut it, you put filler and draw the figure of Thor.
You may also like: