We shared this recipe and found it fabulous, it’s no surprise that cauliflower is a difficult food to eat for kids, but also for some adults!! That is why with a touch of habanero and the correct preparation, eating cauliflower capped and with a habanero dip, it will be the perfect choice as entrance, snack, or like an accompany a movie at home.
Preparation time: 30 min.
- Water 4 cups
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- Cauliflower in 1/2 ct pieces.
- Marinating sauce with 4 tablespoons Habanero
- Wheat flour 1/2 cup
For the capping:
- Egg 4 pieces
- Wheat flour 1 tablespoon
- Salt 1/2 Cda.
- Oil 1 cup
For the sauce:
- Light dressing
- Half cream 1/2 cup
- Bee honey. 1/4 cup
- Chopped parsley 2 tablespoons
- Habanero 2 tablespoons
Recipes: How to make battered cauliflower?
1. Heat water and salt, mix until dissolved once hot add the cauliflower pieces, boil for 5 minutes. Remove from boiling water and put in ice water. Drain on absorbent paper.
2. Add the sauce to marinade to the cauliflower, mix until completely covered. Pass through the flour and remove excess. Keep.
3. Separate the whites from the buds. Beat the egg whites and once assembled add the egg yolks, add flour, and season with salt to taste. Cape the cauliflower and fry in hot oil until it is golden brown. Remove excess oil from absorbent paper.
4. Mix light dressing of mayonnaise, half cream, honey bee, parsley, and marinade sauce with habanero.
5. Serve cauliflower with prepared dressing.
Here’s the video they uploaded on the Canal de La Costeña. I hope it works for you!
You may also like: